Check out these sites for more in depth knowledge and resources for practicing!
- This is cool. Check it out!
- This is a great website for working on various things. Students having difficulty with note names should look into using this site. I have been using this on the projector for 7th grade students.
Music Tech Teacher
- On this site you will find numerous games to play that are all geared towards music! Categories included: piano, rhythm, instruments, music terms, music notes, musicians, careers, music technology, and more!
Music Theory Game
- This site includes fewer games, but it also includes lessons and utilities as well. Just click on a drop down menu 'Lessons', 'Trainers', or 'Utilities' and pick what you want to cover!
- This site includes games for music terms, note names, and fingerings. If you make it into the top 50 out of all the participating students then you can put your name and our school on the list!!! How awesome is that!? Click below to play now!
This is a great little video to help with counting basic rhythms that you will master by the time you head for high school!
Quinlan & Fabish
- This is the website of the company that we use for setting up rental contracts, purchase our instruments, and purchase most of our accessories.
- This will take you to the state organizations website that runs Solo & Ensemble, Concert Band Festival, and other engaging events!
- Looking for good recordings of our current pieces? Check here!
Percussive Arts Society
- This is a great source of information for professionl and aspiring percussionists. There are exercises, videos, and even products for purchase. If you are a percussionist or want to be one some day please explore this site!
Woodwind & Brasswind
- A website specifically for purchasing instruments and accessories.
- If you're unsure of what marching band "is all about" then here is a great place to start. With more information than the average studentor parent needs, this site provides a good basis for discovery!
Some of you may find this helpful. Watch the video above this before watching this video, otherwise you'll be lost.